About Me

My photo
Not a blogger.. I just write down my own thoughts and opinions about things that matter !

Sunday 28 August 2011

The girl who lost her mind

I know a girl who lost here mind
from a constant feeling that was inside
alone she cried while everyone smiled
she couldn't get it out of her mind.

She had a smile that killed the guys
they would've traveled for many miles
just to see her face that used to shine
but now she's left in a world of lies

Chorus:
She used to smile but now she cries
she used to shine but now she hides
she was the girl who did everything right
but now she's the girl who lost her mind

She just couldn't take it anymore
it kept on killing her more and more
each time she tried to survive
it held her down and took her life

her world was falling apart
while she was trying to play her part
her part in the tragedy she was living in
where she was drowning in a sea of sin

Chorus

while now am standing on her grave
I'm saying the prayer that might save
save me from living the life she had
coz her end was really fuckin bad

No comments:

Post a Comment